1. We believe the Bible is the inspired, the only infallible authoritative Word of God. (2 Timothy 3:16)
2. We believe in the Triune Godhead as eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John 14:16)
3. We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ, (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Luke 1:35), in His sinless life (2 Cor. 5:21), in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood (Mark 15:37), in His bodily resurrection (Acts 4:10), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Mark 16:19), and in His present priestly ministry (Hebrews 4:14)
4. We believe in the evangelistic and missionary fervor and endeavour. (Matthew 28:19,20)
5. We believe that for the salvation of the lost and sinful man (John 3:3), regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential (Titus 3:5) We further believe in the keeping power of God
6. We believe in the sanctification and holiness of the heart (1Cor. 1:30), and the overcoming life as God's design for the church (Rev.17;14), which is the Bride of Christ.
7. We believe that baptism is for believers in the Lord Jesus Christ (Mark 16:15,16), and is to be administered by immersion, thus bearing witness to the Gospel of Christ's death, burial and resurrection for us, and our new life in Him (2Cor.5:17)
8. We believe in the baptism of the Holy Spirit as on the day of Pentecost (Acts 2:4), and in the continuing ministry of the Holy Spirit as evidenced in charismatic gifts (1Cor.12:9,10), and ministries (Acts 6:4), and in His fruit in the life of the believer (Gal. 5:22,23)
9. We believe that divine healing is obtained on the basis of the Atonement (Isaiah 53:5)
10. We believe in Christ's imminent personal return in power and great glory (John 14:3), and in His present and everlasting dominion. (Rev. 17:14)
11. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of eternal life (Rev. 3:5), and they that are lost unto the resurrection of eternal punishment (Rev. 20:15)
12. We believe that marriage is a blood covenant before God and witnesses. This marriage can only consist of one man and one woman who love each other and have committed themselves to each other until death. We also believe that God hates divorce (Malachi 2:16)
It is a gift. A free gift from God, paid for by Jesus Christ. The decision to receive God's gift of Salvation is yours. The apostle John wrote, "He came unto His own, and His own did not receive Him. But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become the children of God, to those who believe in His Name." (John 1:11-12) Romans 10:9,10 says..."that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart one believes unto righteousness, and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."
If you're ready to receive the greatest of all gifts, the openness of your heart is what God is looking for. You might want to use your own words, or express a prayer like this: "God of heaven, I know that I'm not the person You made me to be. I believe that Jesus Christ is Your Son and my Saviour. I believe He died for my sin and rose from the dead to show that His claims were true. And now the best I know how, I want to trust Him to give me the forgiveness, spiritual life, and promise of heaven that I long for. Thank you Jesus! Amen!'
If you prayed that prayer, or would like to talk more about these things, please contact us today!